Better Healthcare for Senior Citizens in Durgapur
The Mission Hospital, Durgapur announces the arrival of its senior citizens card. The card introduces a number of special benefits for Durgapur- based senior citizens. Following are the salient features of the card:
· Unlimited fee consultations on cardiology, neurology, urology and orthopaedics.
· 10% discount on imaging and pathological investigations (on outpatient basis)
· 10% discount on bed/cabin charges ( applicable after 1 month from registration)
· Free home visit health check-up along with a free investigation within the city limits in Durgapur(once in 6 months)
· Free emergency ambulance pick up within the city limits in Durgapur
· Should be 60 or 60 + years old.
· Photocopy of any age proof certificate (voter Id card/PAN card/Driving license)
· 2 copies of passport size photograph
· Photocopy of residential address proof( telephone bill/electricity bill)
· Rs 500/- as a registration fee in the first year
· Rs 400/- as renewal fee for the first 4 years, 4 consecutive renewals will make a member eligible for a Life member ship, free of cost.